Process Safety Solutions are the independent control and safety systems specialists.
- From our Aberdeen HQ, our dedicated team of highly experienced and professional engineers form the local centre of excellence for system development, support and maintenance for our product partners technologies.
- Being product independent allows us to offer the best fit solution to our customers problems.
- Through continual improvement, our bespoke management systems and a focus on the development of the next generation of systems engineers, PSS deliver the highest standard of systems engineering.
- At Process Safety Solutions we are committed to supporting the Energy Transition process and the global pursuit of Net Zero.
- Expansion of our knowledge of new engineering practices, techniques and technologies will enable us to better support our existing and new customers in their Energy Transition projects to our highest standard of system engineering.
The 5 I's
We have a duty to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct, to act with honesty and integrity and to work to regulations and the requirements of international standards.
Continual improvement of our bespoke Quality, Functional Safety, Environmental and Cyber Security Management systems, led by our leadership, staff and customers, means we always delivery the best we can.
Through our internal R&D team and our product partners we are always poised to develop, assess and utilise new and emerging technologies and engineering practices.
We are focused on the development of the next generation of systems engineer through training and mentoring, our engineering lead leadership team and partnerships with the Institute of Measurement and Control and local universities.
We work closely with our clients to provide the best service possible through consistent client representatives and subject matter experts on client systems and sites.